It’s already halfway through February and I am only just now creating my 2018 reading list … that’s pretty indicative of how quickly this past month and a half have gone.
Last year I really enjoyed documenting my reading on this blog so I have decided that I will do it again this year. Here is my 2018 reading list: all of the books I have/will read in 2018 (also, I should mention that I’m including my favourite short stories and essays. Not all of them. Just the ones I love and want to remember).
I will continually update this list as the year progresses ~
Books/essays/stories that have been read before will be marked with *
- A Picture of Dorian Gray—Oscar Wilde
- A Gathering of Shadows—V.E. Schwab
- A Conjuring of Light—V.E. Schwab
- A Room of One’s Own—Virginia Woolf*
- The Deep—Anthony Doerr
- Peter and Wendy—J.M. Barrie